Wednesday, January 28, 2009

miss you...



1 whole week without writing!! Hmm...what do i have to report¿?¿
Rookie's been in his glory, Jon and I finally started letting him off his leash in our yard, him and Izzy are in love! We also had another dog living in our compound for a few days because one of the guys went outta town. His name is King (Lab/Collie X). This is a picture of the both of them on our couch!

I started work today!! Now I know many of us complain of having to get up in the morning, drag our butts out of bed and into a Timmy's/Starbucks for some yummy morning Java! But see its the little things in life that make us who we are! Of course we all dream of what we could be doing other then work, visiting the Great wall of China, Dance on the shore in Fiji, wishing upon a falling star.
Jon made some coffee for us this morning (it wasnt starbucks but it was made with love), i grabbed a cup and smiled because today for the first time since we got here, I felt it. This is all starting to feel real. A feeling which is very hard to explain, an overwhelming surge of EVERYTHING!!!
I miss my mom, never thought i'd say this but i miss turning your light off before i go to bed.
Daddy, miss the little talks... your delicious suppers!
My Nonni, The lunch phone calls, even when i really wasn't hungry.
Sister, I miss everything...Wal-mart shopping...Starbucks ( The Way I See It #263
Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up.
-- Dean Karnazes), the "did you know(s)'....
My Steven (aka. Little lover)...your handsome innocent baby blues...your hugs...your kisses...just you....
My dearest Kami...you are so beautiful...just looking at you i forget all the worry, the fear, the uncertainty that this world holds.
I miss you all and many many more...
Love always

"Though miles may lie between us, we're never too far apart'



No comments:

Post a Comment