Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Day 1

November 25, 2009

I figured if I start writing about my challenge it will motivate me to keep on track and maybe inspire some of you to jump on the fitness train.

We finally got our elliptical we bought awhile ago. Today was my first day using it, I started with 20 mins. Its crazy how out of shape I really am. I never ‘loved’ my body but I never hated it. It was just one of those things, I was ‘comfortable’. I’m not going to call this my new years resolution, its just something simply that im doing for myself. To get fit, feel good, and love myself. I want to wake up and look in the mirros and say that I love myself again. I'm going to start with 20min-25mins a day for the next week, from there I will increase to 30mins and we will see where this road leads us! Wish me luck, i'm gonna need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment