Monday, January 18, 2010

Time...

So much time has already gone by. Christmas this year was different, yet relaxing. My dad came up for a visit. It was nice to have him up for x-mas made it feel more like home. Dinner was very yummy and the people were so much fun! We had turkey, potatos, veggies, cranberry sauce, buns, meatballs, salad, and many more goodies! The holidays seemed to fly by!

Dad and I came back to Winnipeg together just before New years! I headed out to the cabin for New years. Watched some hockey, ate some good food and enjoyed everyones company!

The 2 weeks to follow were, lets just say not at all what I came home for. Understanding that a lot has changed since Thanksgiving. However I did not come home to get tied up in foolish childish games. I'm not saying I know it all because I don't but RESPECT is a pretty simple word to follow. Kinda sad to come home and not be able to have the entire family in one room without someone saying something wrong or someone taking something the wrong way. Did we all loose the meaning of family? Hopefully one day, when its not to late everyone will realize just how much we mean to eachother.

Wedding invites are all printed! Started putting them all together, I can honestly say that i love them! Took some fonts, sizing, twisting and turning but we managed to come up with an awesome design! Stay tuned!
We also got a couple more things booked for the big day, i'm starting to get excited!

9 days left in the city then back to reality, life.

No comments:

Post a Comment