Monday, June 7, 2010

Hello all,

It's been quite awhile since I wrote, my fault haven't really made anytime. We go through life always thinking that eaither there isn't enough hours in a day or can the time go by any faster. Do we ever stop and take in the moment? This week has been all about that. Taking in a moment, enjoying it, remembering it. Time goes on and so does life. I miss being a child, an innocent human being just starving for more. Now an adult, taking on new responsibilities, dealing with life day by day.

Our Wedding was AMAZING! Couldn't have asked for more. Jon and I did all of our pictures first (Carrie Ekosky Photography), the best advice we took! We did 'first look' pictures at Assiboine park. The walk towards Jon was the longest walk of my life. Emotions that I can not descibe ran through me from head to toe. When I got to him it was like the world around us disappered. After all the pictures we headed to the church. Walking down the isle I was over joyed and couldn't wait to get to him again. It was all over so fast!! The reception looked amazing! The decor turned out even more beautiful then I imagined it.

Bed time for mee!
ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment