Friday, April 3, 2009

Calling ALL people!!!

Hello people! Let’s spice things up, turn the tables! Post your comments, I want to know who’s reading this thing?¿?¿
1.Scroll to the end of this blog post and click on COMMENT.
2.Type in you comments in the box on the right hand side of the page.
3.Under the comment box you will see a space that says WORD VERIFICATION--Type the word provided in the WORD VERIFICATION box
4. Directly below that is says 'Choose an identity'
-Click the NAME/URL option and type in your name in the box provided. The URL is optional, you may leave that box blank.
5. Next Click on PUBLISH YOUR COMMENT and your done!!

Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lisa! I always check your blog, it's actually on my "favorites" list! I'm a stocker..haha jk! I just like to hear what you're up to and how you and jon are doing up north. Miss ya and can't wait to see ya! *Kari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lisa, this is the first thing I do before starting my day. This is how I keep in touch with you and Jon. I always love to hear how my girls are doing. After reading yours I read Tina’s. I would love to see more pictures.

    ReplyDelete