Sunday, March 15, 2009

sniff...cough...blah

Thanks for the sick fairy..blah.....
*sniff*Cough*Sigh*
I hate being sick! Especially when I don't have my Nonna here to make me yummy soup. But I have to say that Jon has been a big help. Hes done the dishes these last couple days, help cook supper, let me sleep a little bit longer, did the laundry today. *sigh* he really is the greatest!

Pretty sure this is the first post about wedding stuff! Yes i said it, WEDDING! I remember being a little girl and talking with the girls about when, where, what, etc. Theres so many different options. I'm so excited to go dress, flower, venue etc. shopping! But at the same time we're in no real rush. Winter, spring summer, fall! Hm........

‘At the present you need to live the question. Perhaps you will gradually, without even noticing it, find yourself experiencing the answer’

No comments:

Post a Comment